YOKOHAMA, Japan – The all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 was reimagined from the ground up to help its owners "Conquer Life in Style" and delivers a powerful yet polished drive that matches its sleek exterior and serene interior.
Based on owner feedback from INFINITI's bestselling three-row SUV, engineers and designers focused on key areas to deliver a vehicle that empowers its driver in a range of real-world scenes ranging from daily commutes to family duties with a greater sense of ease, serenity, and comfort.
Conquering the daily commute
The rigors of the daily commute can be easier than before thanks to a suite of technologies and refinements that make the stop-and-go grands prix a breeze.
It all starts with the drive:
- Responsive, all-new 9-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters and Shift by Wire selector.
- Compared to its predecessor, the all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 has a wider ratio spread.
- The all-new 9-speed automatic transmission uses a torque converter so the 2022 QX60 can accelerate even more responsively and with less noise.
- A low first gear delivers 60% more driving force than its predecessor, which enables more confident off-the-line starts.
- Taller upper gears enable longer cruises at lower rpm for more comfort and a quieter cabin.
- Enhanced INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drivei with direct coupling engagement for when the daily commute involves tackling wet roads, snow, or icy conditions.
- Compared to the available system in its predecessor, the all-new QX60's all-wheel-drive system cuts engagement time down from 0.3 seconds to nearly instant — in some cases even before you know you need it.
- Up to 50% of the engine's available power (295 horsepower/270 pound-feet from 3.5-liter V-6) can be redirected toward the rear wheels for more available grip.
- Active Brake Limited Slip systems can redirect torque from side to side to find the wheels with the best grip.
The interior experience in the all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 delivers first-class accommodations in all three rows of seats.
- Available semi-aniline leather-appointed seats on the all-new AUTOGRAPH grade in the first two rows with quilted patterns that echo ripples on a pond.
- Heated front seats that are quicker to warm, and a heated steering wheel are standard on all QX60s.
- Available climate-controlled seats that pull air across and away from the front passengers for more consistent comfort.
- Front-row riders are treated to innovative zero-gravity seats.
- In-seat massagers in the first row with one of three preset programs (Lumbar, Relaxing, Refreshing) to soothe the day away.
- Embossed, second-row leather-appointed captain's chairs exclusive to the AUTOGRAPH grade welcome guests with plenty of room.
- Enhanced ventilation with headliner mounted vents for the second- and third-row outboard seats deliver greater comfort.
- Available 17-speaker Bose Performance Series audio replicates crystal-clear notes, no matter the source.
- Available heated-second row seats (outboard positions).
- All 2022 QX60s are equipped with an INFINITI InTouch 12.3-inch touchscreen for infotainment, including wireless Apple CarPlay and USB-based Android Auto.
- Available wireless charging mat large enough to support an iPhone Pro Max makes keeping devices connected and charged easy.
Interior enhancements in the places you can see – and places that you can't.
- Stiffer second-row seat frame and dynamic damper, which means less vibration in the cabin.
- A more comfortable, composed ride thanks to advanced shock absorbers — double piston shocks — with thicker front and rear stabilizer bars to take ride comfort and handling to the next level and deliver a flatter ride without harshness. (Front roll stiffness +28%, rear roll stiffness +14%.)
- A quieter cabin due to more sound-deadening materials (more than 35 pounds of added material) inside the cabin, plus thicker second-row glass, and front acoustic laminated glass that isolates road noise outside the all-new QX60 and net a 1 dB improvement in the city, a 7% improvement on the highway (@ ~75 mph) and a 12% improvement during acceleration.
More intuitive support on the highway:
- ProPILOT Assist with Navi-linkii makes its debut on the all-new QX60 and updates the driver-assist feature with seamless navigation integration to help slow the car for upcoming curves or exits.
- Available enhanced ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link uses onboard navigation system to proactively slow for curves (by up to 10%) or off-ramps (down to 35 mph).
- Enhanced ProPILOT Assist travels within single lanes with more natural steering and braking inputs for a smoother ride.
- Automatic speed adjustments can quickly adjust the QX60's speed based on navigation information or camera information.
- Updated stop/start with ProPILOT Assist can now restart travel after up to 30 seconds stationary.
- Smarter tech helps the 2022 INFINITI QX60 shuttle around town and makes parking easier.
- Available Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detectioniii now displays a sharper picture for enhanced driver awareness.
- Standard rear parking sensors and available front parking sensors help drivers more confidently negotiate parking in tight, city parking locations.
- Available 10.8-inch head-up display relays vital information onto the windshield via dual free-form mirrors that can be viewed even while drivers wear polarized sunglasses.
- Configurable INFINITI 12.3-inch Dynamic Meter Display (Classic and Enhanced layouts available) is easy to read with ultra-crisp, high-definition display.
- More easily maneuverable at lower speeds with a 6% faster steering ratio (Electric Power Steering) and 36% lower stationary steering effort.
Enjoying family time in style
- Family-friendly features make day-to-day tasks, weekend sports, school runs, and road trips easier and more comfortable.
- One-touch third row access makes entry and exits from the rearmost seats effortless without removing an installed child safety seat in the second rowiv.
- Up to four LATCH points offer flexible seating arrangements for children (including driver-side third-row LATCH anchors).
- USB ports in every row of seats charge entertainment devices on the go.
- Easier entry thanks to rear doors that open wide to 72 degrees, up from 68 degrees from previous-generation QX60. Stepping into the third row is also easier with more passing space for knees (+2.3 inches) and legs (almost 3.5 inches) when the second row is tilted forward.
- Up to 14 available beverage holders (10 cupholders, four bottle holders).
- More space inside the all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60, including better ways to use it.
- Standard panoramic moonroof on all models.
- Total passenger room has increased by 7.6 cubic feet over its predecessor.
- Hip-to-heel room has increased by 1.5 inches in the second row, 0.4 inches in the third row delivering a more natural seating position for rear passengers
- Cargo capacity with the third row folded is increased to 41.6 cubic feet, more than prior generation.
- Second- and third-row seats fold forward to create a nearly flat cargo area behind the driver and front passenger and maximize available cargo space.
- Underfloor storage behind the third row has increased significantly, up to 1.91 cubic feet (54.1 liters); nearly 0.741 cubic feet (21 liters) more than its predecessor.
- Theater-style seating offers rising eyelines to the second- and third-row passengers for better outward vision.
- Up to 7 USB ports among all three rows of seats for charging personal entertainment devices on the go.
Whether cross country or across town, the all-new QX60 makes the journey almost as exciting as the destination.
Consider the following:
- Confidently carry your family to nearly any destination in superlative comfort with ease.
- A comprehensive suite of active safety features is standard on all QX60s and includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, High Beam Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and Rear Automatic Braking.
- Intelligent Cruise Control is included on most QX60 grades.
- Available Driver Attention Alertv can alert you when it's time to take a break from being the king or queen of the road.
- An active grille shutter supports aero efficiency, especially on the highway. Under normal conditions it remains closed providing maximum aero efficiency, when greater performance is required, the shutter opens to control drivetrain temperature. The coefficient of drag is 0.32 for PURE and 0.33 for all other models (with roof rails).
Got a crowd? Got a lot of gear? Bring it all — and bring it on.
- Standard power liftgate on all models makes loading the QX60 easier than ever.
- Available power return for third-row seatbacks makes configuring the QX60 for each journey simpler.
- Available Smart Rear View Mirrorvi projects a clear image of what's behind the QX60 on a sharp 9.6-inch display when tall objects obstruct rearward vision. Cleverly located behind the rear glass (and within the wiper path) it stays clean and clear to deliver a view angle of up to 50 degrees.
- Available 6,000-pound braked maximum towing capacity (20% improvement over max capacity for prior model) with 3,500-pound towing capacity standardvii.
- EPA-estimated fuel economy at 20 mpg city, 25 mpg highway, 22 mpg combined, when equipped with all-wheel drive. When equipped with front-wheel drive, the EPA-estimated fuel economy is 21 mpg city, 26 mpg highway, 23 mpg combinedviii. (+1 mpg combined for FWD compared its predecessor, identical figures for AWD compared to the prior generation despite significant gains in standard equipment.)
The all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 arrives in showrooms across the U.S. and Canada this fall with other major markets to follow soon. For detailed specifications and complete pricing, visit INFINTINews.com.
INFINITI Motor Company is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan with operations around the world including regional offices based in the Americas, China and INFINITI International Markets based in Dubai. The INFINITI brand of premium automobiles are assembled in manufacturing facilities in Japan, North America and China. INFINITI design studios are located in Atsugi-Shi near Yokohama, London, San Diego and Beijing.
More information about INFINITI and its industry-leading technologies can be found at www.INFINITI.com. You can also follow INFINITI on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
Contacts - INFINITI Communications
General manager, Global Communications
Senior manager, Global Communications
i. Intelligent All-Wheel Drive cannot prevent collisions or provide enhanced traction in all conditions. Always monitor traffic and weather conditions.
ii. ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link cannot prevent collisions. It is the driver's responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times. Always monitor traffic conditions and keep both hands on the steering wheel. System operates only when lane markings are detected. Does not function in all weather, traffic and road conditions. System has limited control capability, and the driver may need to steer, brake or accelerate at any time to maintain safety. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
iii. Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection cannot eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
iv. Do not perform slide forward function with the Child Restraint System occupied.
v. Driver Attention Alert cannot provide a warning in every situation. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
vi. Smart Rear View Mirror may not detect every object and does not eliminate blind spots or warn of moving objects. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
vii. Up to 6,000 lbs. maximum towing for 2022 QX60 AUTOGRAPH AWD or SENSORY AWD. Towing varies by configuration. See INFINITI Towing Guide and Owner's Manual for additional information. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure cargo.
viii. EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.